tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Davor Hrg" <hrgda...@gmail.com>
Subject T5.0.0.5-SNAPSHOT ApplicationGlobals.getApplicationRootPackage() returns null
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 14:01:55 GMT
this works fine in 5.0.4

i Have in my web.xml
          <context-param>
              <!-- The only significant configuration for Tapestry 5, this
informs Tapestry
                   of where to look for pages, components and mixins. -->
              <param-name>tapestry.app-package</param-name>
              <param-value>${packageName}</param-value>
          </context-param>

I checked quickstart and it seems that config had'n changed,
so it probably means the value isn't read properly

i stubled upon it because it causes hibernate module to fail,
since it can't add proper entities package without this value..

I can file an JIRA issue, just asking if something changed maybe
so it can't work like in 5.0.4?

Davor Hrg