tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Davor Hrg" <hrgda...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tapestry at Denver & Boulder JUGs
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2007 08:45:10 GMT
I'm for both minimal and maximal archetype,
minimal for those who already know what they want and how to use it.
maximal for those wanting to try or evaluate the framework.

there definitely are users that haven't tried spring or hibernate
(or had hibernate, but not hiberante annotations)

many things can go wrong when you try a new framework,
and inevitably try to do thing in way not meant to be done for that
particular framework.

Davor Hrg