tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Howard Lewis Ship" <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: [vote result] Invite Marcus Schulte / Ben Dotte as committers
Date Sun, 24 Jun 2007 18:19:42 GMT
So ... are you guys set up yet?  Do you have accounts?  I suspect not,
because the next step would be for me to enable SVN access.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jesse Kuhnert <jkuhnert@gmail.com>
Date: May 21, 2007 6:49 AM
Subject: [vote result] Invite Marcus Schulte / Ben Dotte as committers
To: Tapestry development <dev@tapestry.apache.org>
Cc: Ben Dotte <bdotte@widen.com>, "Marcus.Schulte@bmw.ch"
<marcus.schulte@bmw.ch>

A week has passed and the results are:

Binding:
Jesse Kuhnert +1
Andreas Andreou +1
Howard Lewis Ship +1
Daniel Gredler +1

Non-binding:
Bryan Dotzour +1
liigo +1
Nick Westgate +1
Andrea Chiumenti +1
Filip S. Adamsen +1

Welcome to the team guys!

As luck would have it I think both are actually out this week on vacation,
but when you get back you'll probably want to take a peak at
http://apache.org/dev/ to see how it all works. (There's also a more
specific http://apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html )  The two biggest
things that need to be done are for you to sign and mail or fax in a
contributors license agreement (there are two versions, one for corporate
entities and one for individuals ) and choose a username so that Howard can
make a new account request for you.

The new account request may take up to a week to get resolved once submitted
as they usually get done in big batches.

Oh, and once you get your new accounts && associated email addresses - if
you would be so kind as to subscribe to the
commits@tapestry.apache.orgaddress it would save me some trouble.
Currently the system is setup in
such a way that I have to manually approve every commit message generated
unless you are subscribed to them via your @apache.org email address.

--
Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo team member/developer