tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Tapestry Wiki] Trivial Update of "Tapestry5HowToCreateATabPanel" by ErikVullings
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2007 21:16:35 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Tapestry Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by ErikVullings:
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5HowToCreateATabPanel

  ## page was renamed from Tapestry5HowToCreateTabPanel
  I wanted to create a tab panel in T5, and Kris Marinkovic was so nice to explain it to me
in his email on June 11, 2007 (in the tapestry users email list). It's actually quite simple
to do, and I've learned some new concepts from it too, so let's get to it.
+ BTW If you fancy another approach, Todd has developed a component library with a tab panel.
Check out his [http://blog.torr.redijedi.com/2007/08/t5-tab-component.html blog].

  Assume you have created a Tab component (e.g. declared in org.example.myapp.components).
I'll keep it simple, and this component's Tab.html isn't there (so there is no template),
and the Tab.java only contains a default setter to display a message.
  {{{