tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Fernando Padilla <f...@alum.mit.edu>
Subject Re: [T5] xml namespace support (facebook, fbml)
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2007 15:09:18 GMT
Specially for those trying to do xhtml or fbml :)

Please vote on the bug, I don't know when howard (are there any others
working on Tap5?) will have time to review this.

The only thing is that I did not change the attribute api, because it
currently takes a list of name,value pairs, I thought it would be too
much to take a list of name,qname,uri,value quads. :)  So right now
there is no way to add a namespaced attribute outside of the template..
but we can add a method to do that easily..

Also, does trunk build for anybody else?  tapestry-test under
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tapestry/tapestry5/trunk, at the latest
svn 574982 is not building.  It's failing at compile time:

  package com.thoughtworks.selenium does not exist
  package org.mortbay.http does not exist
  package org.mortbay.jetty does not exist

is there a missing dependency??