tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Ben Sommerville" <...@bulletproof.com.au>
Subject RE: RE: Prototype vs. JQuery vs. Dojo 0.9 vs. ???
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2007 00:36:34 GMT
No, I wasn't going that far.

More that the core library would never directly generate
javascript, but instead call a pluggable interface for the
required functionality.  The module that implemented that
interface would then output the required javascript

I would see those interfaces as "intention" driven rather
than functional driven.  That is they would be based on
the task the core is trying to accomplish rather than
the features/functions of available javascript libraries.

Its all very fuzzy at the moment & I think it would need
a bit of trial & error to get right.

cheers,
Ben