tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From jblier <jacques.bl...@airwidesolutions.com>
Subject Re: Prototype vs. JQuery vs. Dojo 0.9 vs. ???
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 16:28:33 GMT

I still prefer Prototype although JQuery is improving at a quick pace.

I don't like Dojo because it needs a lot of special tags.

In any event, the developer should be able to use any JS library or
framework he would like.

Is is possible to have Tapestry.js modified to be a wrapper that would be
compatible with a small list of JS libraries? So if a developer chooses a
library from the list, Tapestry won't need to be rewritten.