tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Markus Joschko" <markus.josc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Prototype vs. JQuery vs. Dojo 0.9 vs. ???
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 17:20:33 GMT
What about the openajax hub (http://www.openajax.org/OpenAjax%20Hub.html)?

As this is some kind of minimal standard that should work with every library.
E.g. on a form submit the tapestry.js can simply submit an event that
gives the id of the form that should be submitted and every javascript
library that's interested in validating and sending the form can
listen to that event.

Markus