tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Menard <kmen...@servprise.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release 5.0.6
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 18:25:13 GMT
That could be a problem indeed, especially given the 3 vote minimum.

More details at: http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html

In reading that, you may find that it gets a little murky with regards to
PMC votes for non-code modifications.  But, at that point, I guess you would
have to have a solid definition of who gets binding and who doesn't.  At
that point, it's probably easiest/best to just add the responsible parties
to the project's PMC.

--
Kevin

On 10/23/07 1:17 PM, in article