tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Tapestry Wiki] Update of "Tapestry5HowToCreateADispatcher2" by ChrisLewis
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 16:05:21 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Tapestry Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by ChrisLewis:
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5HowToCreateADispatcher2

- In the article ["Tapestry5HowToCreateADispatcher"] we covered the basics of creating a Dispatcher
and getting it into the pipeline. This quick article is a suppliment to that one, continuing
the example of implementing an access control mechanism. Specifically, we will cover how to
access request-specific state objects (ASOs) from a singleton service (our access controller).
If you haven't already read that article, you should do so before proceeding.
+ In the article ["Tapestry5HowToCreateADispatcher"] we covered the basics of creating a Dispatcher
and getting it into the pipeline. This quick article is a supplement to that one, continuing
the example of implementing an access control mechanism. Specifically, we will cover how to
access request-specific state objects (ASOs) from a singleton service (our access controller).
If you haven't already read that article, you should do so before proceeding.

  Before reading this be sure to first read about how Tapestry manages application state: