tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Tapestry Wiki] Update of "Tapestry5HowTos" by ChrisLewis
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 16:05:34 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Tapestry Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by ChrisLewis:
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5HowTos

   * ["Tapestry5HowToAddMessageFormatBindingPrefix"] - Describes how to add a messageformat
prefix for specifying values for use in messages inline.
   * ["Tapestry5HowToUseTapestryHibernate"] - Example/Tutorial of how to use Tapestry-Hibernate
in your code.
   * ["Tapestry5HowToCreateADispatcher"] - How to create a completely transparent access control
system by implementing a Dispatcher.
-  * ["Tapestry5HowToCreateADispatcher2"] - A supplimental article showing how to access request-specific
data (ASOs) from a singleton service. To demonstrate we expand on the code shown in the first
article.
+  * ["Tapestry5HowToCreateADispatcher2"] - A supplemental article showing how to access request-specific
data (ASOs) from a singleton service. To demonstrate we expand on the code shown in the first
article.

  == Components ==