tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Edward Gruber <christianedwardgru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DISCUSS: Remove Module autoloading
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2007 23:08:15 GMT
More than that, I think it's a great way to go, though I did like
someone's suggestion that the addDefaultModules() be altered so you
can do "addModules(String pattern)", and have that definiable in
web.xml.  Mui convenient, but I haven't thought through the
difficulties, and also don't know the ioc infrastructure well enough
to know if that's a pain to implement.

Christian.