tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Callender <geoff.callen...@mac.com>
Subject 5.0.9 How to passivate null or empty fields safely?
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2008 11:39:46 GMT
In 5.0.7 I'd passivate a null field as the string "null", and
interpret it appropriately in onActivate.  In 5.0.9 this causes NPE,
so I'm passivating as empty string instead, but that produces a URL
with multiple trailing slashes, which prevents assets being resolved
and PageLinks to render wrongly.  Both appear to have URLs based on
current point in the web context rather than the root of the web
context.

Is there a better approach that I should be using to passivate null
and/or empty fields?

Cheers,

Geoff