tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Steen" <ted.st...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [SUCCESS] Add Ted Steen as Tapestry Committer
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2008 21:53:10 GMT
Hi all!
The voting is over and I am now officially a Tapestry committer!
At first I rejected the offer, there was just not time for it. But after
some weeks of consideration I realized that most of my time by the computer
is spent using Tapestry. It's about time I spend some time _on_ Tapestry.

During my second year studying Computer Science at the University of
Linköping, I found Tapestry 3 while searching for a decent web-application
framework. I immediately grew fond of it and the fact that it was based on
Inversion of Control (which was new for me at the moment). After a trip to
Spain with the Tapestry manual in printed form in my backpack, I was hooked!

With T5-final soon to be released it's really exciting times. I'm really
happy and honoured to be able to contribute and be part of it all.

Ok, I'm off reading committers FAQ, and I'll be on that CLA asap!
Thanks everyone!
/Ted