tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Tapestry Wiki] Update of "Tapestry5HowToEclipseCodeTemplates" by DavorHrg
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2008 18:58:40 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Tapestry Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by DavorHrg:
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5HowToEclipseCodeTemplates

New page:
To help in everyday writing of code I've made more than few code templates.
You can import them all by going to Window->Preferences->Java->Editor->Templates
and import this xml file: ----xml----

to see it in action here are screenshot when you write:
 * t5 - all tempaltes
 * t5i - inject templates
 * t5p - page lifecycle templates
 * tpr - render phase method templates

I took some time to make them usable (they add imports automaticaly)
they are named by numbers so it is easier to acces a groop of tempaltes
and then by reading description selecting desired one.