tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Tapestry Wiki] Update of "Tapestry5HowToEclipseCodeTemplates" by DavorHrg
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2008 10:06:59 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Tapestry Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by DavorHrg:
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5HowToEclipseCodeTemplates

  To help in everyday writing of code I've made more than few code templates.
  You can import them all by going to Window->Preferences->Java->Editor->Templates
- and import this xml file: attachment:t5_eclipse_code_templates.xml[[BR]]
+ and import this xml file: attachment:t5_eclipse_code_templates.xml [[BR]]
  To use them just type t5 and press CTRL+SPACE

  I took some time to make them usable (they add imports automatically).