tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Tapestry Wiki] Update of "HowToSetupTapestry41EclipseWtp" by LaurenceDawson
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 23:19:24 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Tapestry Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by LaurenceDawson:
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/HowToSetupTapestry41EclipseWtp

  Creating Tapestry specification files is easy using the XML templates we defined previously.

   * Create an empty file (e.g. `Home.page`)
-  * Click in the editor and Press '''Alt-Space''' (on a german Keyboard, it ist '''Strg-Space''')
+  * Click in the editor, switch to source if it is on the design tab, and Press '''Ctrl-Space'''
on the mac. Original instructions have '''Alt-Space''' (on a german Keyboard, it ist '''Strg-Space''')
I assume that is correct for Microsoft Windows.
+
   * And select the template you want (e.g. `page spec`).