tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Edward Gruber <christianedwardgru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [SUCCESS] Tapestry 5.0.11
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2008 03:48:03 GMT
Congrats!  FYI, since you mentioned that some of the Annotations
should maybe have been packaged differently and grouped differently,
I'd suggest considering doing it in 5.0.12.  Perhaps you can deprecate
the current ones and put them in new locations and then support them
both, so that the non-deprecated ones are in 5.0-release.  I'd just
like to see all the good reorg done before that cut-off, so we're not
stuck with less optimal organizations.  Annotations are especially
handy to factor out, since they're fairly independent, being more or
less tagging-interfaces with scoping.  Things like @Property which
could be used more broadly (potentially), for example.

Christian.