tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Lewis <burningodzi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 5.0.11 release soon?
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 13:04:22 GMT
I'll second the concern about people holding out. In fact just yesterday
in the IRC channel someone said they were doing exactly that. On the
other hand I 'm a believer in the release early + often mantra, but for
me having a stable (read 'unchanging') api is sufficient for now as the
core seems quite stable.

Anyway, I quite like the idea of picking a few of the highest issues and
making them part of the last leg. I can't say I agree with choosing the
JS library issue as one of them, but that's because I'm inarguably
biased to prototype.

chris