tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Adams <...@ifactory.com>
Subject Re: 5.0.11 release soon?
Date Sat, 08 Mar 2008 13:37:44 GMT
There are at least 2 tickets that I'm trying to get in before the release:

TAPESTRY-2244 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAPESTRY-2244> Add
@Once annotiation for caching method values
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAPESTRY-2244>
TAPESTRY-1653 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAPESTRY-1653>
Provide automatic ValueEncoders and PrimaryKeyEncoders for Hibernate
entities <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAPESTRY-1653>

The second one is in progress and almost done. After that I'm going to
go through the list and pick out some others.