tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Davor Hrg" <hrgda...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r632791 [1/8] - in /tapestry/tapestry5/trunk: tapestry-core/src/main/java/org/apache/tapestry/ tapestry-core/src/main/java/org/apache/tapestry/annotations/ tapestry-core/src/main/java/org/apache/tapestry/corelib/components/ tapestry-c
Date Sun, 02 Mar 2008 19:22:19 GMT
The name @Property was just because i see for some time now
people pushing for properties support in java generaly...

The feature it self was appealing to me,
the name of the annotation was not that important.

I even like @GenerateAccessors more than @Property since it is more descriptive
on what will happen...

maybe I ve put the patch in wrong JIRA, I wasn't trying to add support for
exposing injections...
I responded to a JIRA that was about exposing @Persist,
but my patch was realy doing just about what you did here
I added @Property annotation and made changes to InternalClassTransformer
so it can be combined with other annotations.

... but never mind all that :) ... @GenerateAccessors work fine
and I've removed my patch localy and refactored the code to use it instead of
@Property...

Davor Hrg