tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Menard <kmen...@servprise.com>
Subject Re: 5.0.11 release soon?
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 04:28:12 GMT
I agree that we should have a 5.0.11 release soon.  A lot has changed and
really needs to be vetted before the final 5.0 release.

While the final 5.0 release is something I'm sure you're dying to get out
the door, I do want to make sure that we're giving users everything they
need and that they're not holding out for 5.1 or later.  I'm thinking it
might be worthwhile to pick 3 - 5 of the highest voted for issues and
implement those, otherwise stick to bugfixes.

FWIW, I'm thinking of the JavaScript packing and versioning as something a
lot of people were clamoring about and may be worth re-evaluting its 5.1
status.  Of course, if it's not highly voted for, it can stay for 5.1.

--
Kevin