tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Callender <geoff.callender.jumpst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Anyone ready for 5.0.14?
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2008 09:55:13 GMT
Ditto.  Localization issues have received more votes than almost any
other issue in JIRA.  To go GA without fixing them would be a big step
backwards and, I think, an embarrassment.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAPESTRY-2198
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAPESTRY-2304
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAPESTRY-2457

Cheers,