tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Hilco Wijbenga" <hilco.wijbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tapestry and OSGi
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2008 16:06:28 GMT
On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 11:20 PM, Howard Lewis Ship <hlship@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd rather we have a process where we can come out with a 5.1, 5.2,
> 5.3 release every few months.  That's my vision, anyway, add a couple
> of significant features, work towards a GA release, lather rinse
> repeat.

Wouldn't that then also allow subprojects to release in between using
5.1.x, 5.2.y, etcetera? I mean, can't we have both? It doesn't seem
too difficult to come up with some sort of scheme that allows
subprojects to release bug fixes right away without losing the ability
to easily identify what Tapestry release the subproject belongs to.

(The next Tapestry release could then bump everything up to 5.z so
that all versions are the same again.)