tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Howard Lewis Ship" <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tapestry and OSGi
Date Sun, 13 Jul 2008 21:32:27 GMT
It's very late in the 5.0 cycle to introduce something new.   I'd
prefer to see this as part of 5.1 ... it may be time to start thinking
about cutting a branch for 5.1 work that we can merge into trunk once
5.0 is GA.  My gut feeling is that this could be a tapestry-osgi
add-on library.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship