tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Howard Lewis Ship" <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tapestry and OSGi
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2008 06:20:50 GMT
Exactly; Hibernate has made this mistake and it's impossible to tell
what versions go with what.  Ditto for Maven.

I'd rather we have a process where we can come out with a 5.1, 5.2,
5.3 release every few months.  That's my vision, anyway, add a couple
of significant features, work towards a GA release, lather rinse
repeat.

Howard M. Lewis Ship