tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Howard Lewis Ship" <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tapestry and OSGi
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2008 05:53:47 GMT
I think a good pattern may be to create a Tapestry commons that
contains smaller projects on their own schedule, separate from the
"core" modules.

Further, I'm looking into setting up SVN, project home pages and
downloads at tapestry.formos.com, to support auxilliary projects that
(due to licensing or maturity reasons) can't be hosted at Apache.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship