tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "John Dondapati" <john.dondap...@newwave-technologies.com>
Subject Namespace prefix for URI 'http://tapestry.apache.org/schema/tapestry_5_0_0.xsd' is not defined.
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2008 00:03:39 GMT
Hi,I created some custom components and put them in my pages. Although the
functionality is fine, I get this error :

An unexpected application exception has
occurred.java.lang.RuntimeExceptionNamespace
prefix for URI 'http://tapestry.apache.org/schema/tapestry_5_0_0.xsd' is not
defined.

*myPage*

*<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "
http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">
<!-- We need a DOCTYPE to allow us to use special characters like &nbsp;W e
use a "strict" DTD to make IE follow the alignment rules. -->

    <t:if test="inStart">
        <t:myComponent t:provider="provider" xmlns:t="
http://tapestry.apache.org/schema/tapestry_5_0_0.xsd"/>
    </t:if>
**    <t:if test="inStart">
        <t:myComponent1 t:provider="provider" xmlns:t="
http://tapestry.apache.org/schema/tapestry_5_0_0.xsd"/>
    </t:if>
**    <t:if test="inStart">
        <t:myComponent1 t:provider="provider" xmlns:t="
http://tapestry.apache.org/schema/tapestry_5_0_0.xsd"/>
    </t:if>*
*
*myComponent* *are something like this :*

<t:container xmlns:t="http://tapestry.apache.org/schema/tapestry_5_0_0.xsd">
    Something
</t:container>