tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Menard" <nirvd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Experimental git support
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2009 03:58:06 GMT
I have some changes locally, but it's really annoying when I can't run
any of the integration tests without firing up a VM that's running
FF2.  I was talking to Patrick Lightbody and we should see a new
Selenium beta shortly that will have FF3 support.

In the meanwhile, git will help me keep track of various issues I'm
working on.  I was very apprehensive at first, but I've adopted git
over svn in all my projects.

--
Kevin