tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Ulrich Stärk <...@spielviel.de>
Subject Re: New i18n strings
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2009 09:12:01 GMT
I just had a look at StructureStrings.properties and it appears that
there is no translation whatsoever. The question is, should we really
start to translate framework messages, i.e. messages that aren't
presented to the user, into other languages? One could argue that a
programmer should have enough english language skills to understand those...

Uli