tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Ulrich Stärk <...@spielviel.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE]: Make Robert Zeigler a committer
Date Sat, 07 Feb 2009 21:57:10 GMT
I'm a bit undecided. On one side, Tapestry will surely benefit from
another committer - if it's an active one. And it would definitely make
his life easier when he had svn write access if tapestry5-cayenne got
integrated into the tapestry codebase.
On the other side I haven't seen much of him lately and therefore I
believe that he doesn't have earned his merits yet.

So from me +0 (non-binding)

Uli