tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Tapestry 5.1.0.0 - Alpha Release
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2009 00:05:24 GMT
I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.1.0.0, ready to be voted upon.

This is an alpha release of Tapestry 5.1, meant to gain exposure to
the many new features, and to gauge the difficulty,
if any, of upgrading from 5.0 to 5.1.

The files are uploaded to:

http://people.apache.org/~hlship/tapestry-releases/

and a Maven repository:

http://people.apache.org/~hlship/tapestry-ibiblio-rsynch-repository/

Please examine these files to determine if a new preview release,
5.1.0.0, is ready.

I've also created a 5.1.0.0 tag in Subversion:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tapestry/tapestry5/tags/releases/5.1.0.0/

On a successful vote, I'll move the files from these directories to
the proper distribution directories.

Vote will run for three days; on success I'll move the voted artifacts
into place and send out appropriate notifications.

Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1 (binding)

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship