tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Ville Virtanen <ville.virta...@cerion.fi>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release 5.1.0.5 -- as 5.1 stable release
Date Sat, 02 May 2009 10:11:41 GMT

Hi,

Just to cater for the community, it would be nice to implement let's say top
5 voted issues. Below is a list of top 9 from the jira. (I know this is
little late but, if these don't make it to 5.1, then we have to wait at
least 6 months to get these..) So could you please squeese some of these to
5.1?

Also someone should close these issues as some of them seem to be non-valid
like 158?

Key		Summary									Assignee	Reporter		Votes
TAP5-138	Add Zone parameter to Select component	 				Unassigned	Geoff
Callender		40
TAP5-158	@Persist("redirection")	 						Unassigned	Geoff Callender	 	9
TAP5-85		Make Java Class optional for Rendering Pages	 			Unassigned	Evan M
Rawson		9
TAP5-558	Create modal dialog component	 					Unassigned	Ville Virtanen		8
TAP5-486	Switch Tapestry's built-in JavaScript support from Prototype to
jQuery	Unassigned	Howard M. Lewis Ship	8
TAP5-64		Support Java Portlet Specification V2 - JSR-286	 			Unassigned	Jan
Vissers		8
TAP5-411	A persistence strategy to provide page specific state	 		Unassigned
Peter Stavrinides	7
TAP5-103	provide access to component parameters from within mixins
Unassigned	Kristian Marinkovic	7
TAP5-57		Create basic integration with Hibernate / EJB3 JPA	 		Unassigned
Howard M. Lewis Ship	7