tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From rmkkk <remy.lass...@gmail.com>
Subject call external javascript inside a Zone
Date Thu, 07 May 2009 09:06:06 GMT

Hello,

I have an external javascript inside a Zone in a component (<script
language="javascript" src="${bannerImage.url}"></script>). At the first load
all is OK, the javascript works (it returns an image).
But if I do some Ajax refresh, the script is not called anymore. How can I
force the script to be called after an Ajasx refresh ?
(I saw on javascript forums I should use the eval function but I don't see
how to integrate it with Tapestry)