tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Cordenier Christophe <Christophe.Corden...@atosorigin.com>
Subject Tapestry 5.0.18 : Asset Localization.
Date Mon, 04 May 2009 08:12:54 GMT
Hello,

I'm sorry to insist on this point, but we have made more tests in a real production environment
with more complex scenarii. When we use a decorator that hold references on assets using a
key made of  Path/Locale and we have a gain of 50% in CPU usage. It appears that the file
existence check is really time consuming even when the resource is on the local filesystem.

I think this is quite interesting, but maybe I'm wrong.
Can anybody tell me if it has sense or not to implement such a behaviour ?

Thanks in advance,
Christophe.

________________________________

Ce message et les pi?ces jointes sont confidentiels et r?serv?s ? l'usage exclusif de ses
destinataires. Il peut ?galement ?tre prot?g? par le secret professionnel. Si vous recevez
ce message par erreur, merci d'en avertir imm?diatement l'exp?diteur et de le d?truire. L'int?grit?
du message ne pouvant ?tre assur?e sur Internet, la responsabilit? du groupe Atos Origin ne
pourra ?tre recherch?e quant au contenu de ce message. Bien que les meilleurs efforts soient
faits pour maintenir cette transmission exempte de tout virus, l'exp?diteur ne donne aucune
garantie ? cet ?gard et sa responsabilit? ne saurait ?tre recherch?e pour tout dommage r?sultant
d'un virus transmis.

This e-mail and the documents attached are confidential and intended solely for the addressee;
and destroy it. As its integrity cannot be secured on the Internet, the Atos Origin group
liability cannot be triggered for the message content. Although the sender endeavours to maintain
a computer virus-free network, the sender does not warrant that this transmission is virus-free
and will not be liable for any damages resulting from any virus transmitted.