tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From formpost <formp...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Decorating IOC Services
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2009 14:39:49 GMT

Limiting decoration to avoiding cyclic dependencies is understandable.
I fully agree with you about Java's limited concept/implementation of
Generics. However, Spring seems to have found a way to "sniff" those
collection types.
http://static.springframework.org/spring/docs/2.5.x/api/org/springframework/core/GenericCollectionTypeResolver.html

If you have any ideas how, in T5, I can coercer an Enum backed
multi-selection component, I'm very open to ideas.

regards