tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Reurings <mar...@windgazer.nl>
Subject T5: Howto implement your own Messages?
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2009 17:31:51 GMT
Hi All,

I have, insucesfully been trying to intercept all calls to the
MessagesImp from T5's core. For some reason, unknown to me, I have only
been able to intercept the calls made to Messages begotten through
@Inject, all messages called using ${message:....} in a .tml file are
still routed directly to the T5 implementation, I have not yet gotten
around to validation messages...

I was hoping somebody out here has been trying to implement their own
Messages implementation, or something of the sorts, and will be able to
tell me how to do this. Seriously, something as simple as log.info(key)
for every Message.get(String key) would be all that I need to keep going
with what I'm doing, that is, as long as I can then implement whatever
code I need instead of the log message ;).

Cheers,

 Martin