tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Adams <...@ifactory.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Invite Thiago to Tapestry PMC
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2009 22:43:39 GMT
+1

Dan Adams
Principal Software Engineer
Interactive Factory
p: 617.235.5857

----- Original Message -----
From: "Howard Lewis Ship" <hlship@gmail.com>
To: "Tapestry development" <dev@tapestry.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 7, 2009 3:58:29 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [VOTE] Invite Thiago to Tapestry PMC

I think this is long overdue ... despite not (yet) committing a lot of
code, Thiago has been tireless in promoting Tapestry and mentoring
users on the mailing list. That kind of prolonged and public
dedication is exactly what the Tapestry PMC needs. Let's get that "not
binding" suffix out of his votes!

Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1 (binding)

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship