tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Menard <nirvd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tapestry on GitHub
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2009 20:06:49 GMT
I took the matter of git up as an officially supported SCM on the
infra-dev list.  It looks like  the thread is going to die with no
reasonable resolution.  I've been trying to address the issue both
from a technical and productivity standpoint.  If you have any
feelings on the matter, please feel free to join in.

--
Kevin