tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Adams <...@ifactory.com>
Subject Re: Group chat?
Date Wed, 23 Dec 2009 20:56:19 GMT
I'm in even though I've been a bit off the grid. Perhaps I can add something to the discussion
as someone who uses t5 in production on a LOT of different projects.

Dan Adams
Principal Software Engineer
Interactive Factory
p: 617.235.5857

----- Original Message -----
From: "Howard Lewis Ship" <hlship@gmail.com>
To: "Tapestry development" <dev@tapestry.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 1:58:59 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Group chat?

I know that all the Tapestry discussions are supposed to occur on the
mailing lists but on occasion, I think it would be nice to get all the
committers "in one place" online to discuss things more interactively.
I know this would be tough given the differing time zones. However,
having a chat every month or so would, I think, really keep things
humming along.

I see this as a chance to plan strategy, set goals, and perhaps do
some design on future APIs.

I'm thinking in terms of IRC or an equivalent service like Campfire
(http://campfirenow.com/ , but preferably something free).

A transcript could be posted to the list after the fact.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210