tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ComponentMessagesSource to become public API
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2009 22:54:09 GMT
This is something I've been meaning to look at as well. I'd like to
check what I've done for my client to see what I had to hack to
accomplish this, to ensure that we don't go through a couple of cycles
of this. I'm working for that client tomorrow, so I'll document that's
needed then.

I think the entire approach needs to be a bit more pluggable (though
decorating the service is also an option).

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210