tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Group chat?
Date Wed, 23 Dec 2009 18:58:59 GMT
I know that all the Tapestry discussions are supposed to occur on the
mailing lists but on occasion, I think it would be nice to get all the
committers "in one place" online to discuss things more interactively.
 I know this would be tough given the differing time zones.  However,
having a chat every month or so would, I think, really keep things
humming along.

I see this as a chance to plan strategy, set goals, and perhaps do
some design on future APIs.

I'm thinking in terms of IRC or an equivalent service like Campfire
(http://campfirenow.com/ , but preferably something free).

A transcript could be posted to the list after the fact.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210