tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Group chat?
Date Mon, 28 Dec 2009 18:45:08 GMT
Sorry I've dropped a few things last couple of days; I've gone from
minor bronchitis to an annoying stomach bug, on top of my birthday and
Christmas.

BTW, bug fix releases of Tapestry were top of my birthday gift wish list!

I need to catch up on some work for my clients ...

On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 2:39 PM, Ulrich Stärk <uli@spielviel.de> wrote:
> BTW, I got 24 invitations left - if anyone is interested, drop me a note.
>
> Uli
>
> On 27.12.2009 22:30 schrieb Ulrich Stärk:
>>
>> IIRC there is the possibility to somehow "publish" a wave by inviting
>> the "Public" user to the wave.
>>
>> Uli
>>
>> On 27.12.2009 14:57 schrieb Ville Virtanen:
>>>
>>> I'm also very interested to just listen and watch your thought's where
>>> T5 is
>>> heading. I don't have google wave account, but if you think it is good to
>>> let us non-commiters to participate I'm ready.
>>>
>>> - Ville

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210