tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <thiag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Patch inclusion consideration
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2009 11:51:12 GMT
Em Tue, 08 Dec 2009 06:45:18 -0200, Joost Schouten (ml)
<joost_ml@jsportal.com> escreveu:

> That'd be great. Thanks a lot and keep me posted if another solution
> would be preferable. I can imagine that maybe some work could be done on
> the way the URL rewrite stuff instantiates the LinkImpl's.

The URL rewrite code instantiates LinkImpl's in a very ordinary way. It
uses relative paths when the rewritten URL belongs to the same server as
the original and a absolute one when the server name was changed. I guess
the problem, as you described, is how LinkImpl deals with setting query
parameters.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
and instructor