tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <thiag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Group chat?
Date Wed, 23 Dec 2009 19:15:59 GMT
Em Wed, 23 Dec 2009 16:58:59 -0200, Howard Lewis Ship <hlship@gmail.com>
escreveu:

> I know that all the Tapestry discussions are supposed to occur on the
> mailing lists but on occasion, I think it would be nice to get all the
> committers "in one place" online to discuss things more interactively.

I think this would be very good thing to do. Some discussions need quick
answers to be done efficiently.

>  I know this would be tough given the differing time zones.  However,
> having a chat every month or so would, I think, really keep things
> humming along.

Maybe not that tough. Let's try and see what happens. We are distributed
fromo GMT-8 (Howard) to GMT+1 (Igor and Ted) with me in the middle (GMT-3,
now -2  daylight time) Anyone who cannot participate in real time can join
the discussion in the mailing list later, when the transcript is posted.

> I see this as a chance to plan strategy, set goals, and perhaps do
> some design on future APIs.

+1.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo