tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Ulrich Stärk <...@spielviel.de>
Subject Re: documentation improvements
Date Sun, 28 Feb 2010 09:37:56 GMT
Why can't we do that with the generated content? I have to admit that
that point might be a bit more time-consuming, but I believe that having
an up-to-date documentation uncoupled from the release cycle is more
benefitial than spending some extra time when doing a release. In the
end releases are cut every 3 to 6 months. Do we really want to wait that
long for a documentation improvement to be published?

Uli