tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Joost Schouten (ml)" <joost...@jsportal.com>
Subject [T5.2.0] relative classpath Asset resolving broken for extended classes.
Date Sun, 28 Feb 2010 23:40:50 GMT
Hi,

I have a mixin which extends tapestry's Autocomplete mixin. I have used
this for about a year and a half but as of last week I started
experiencing some problems. I am getting the following exception:

Unable to locate asset
'classpath:com/joostschouten/common/http/tapestrybase/mixins/autocomplete.js'
(the file does not exist).

I guess this is due how the mixin loads it's autocomplete.js. The mixin
itself loads it using: @IncludeJavaScriptLibrary({
"${tapestry.scriptaculous}/controls.js", "autocomplete.js" }) which has
not changes since April 2009. So I guess something must have changed in
how Assets are resolved as it now seems to think the relative path
should be from the extending Class not the Autocomplete class itself.

Has anyone made any recent changes to the trunk which might cause this?
And if so, how can it be fixed?

Cheers,
Joost