tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Ulrich Stärk <...@spielviel.de>
Subject Re: documentation improvements
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2010 17:12:54 GMT
The problem with a collaborative approach to writing Tapestrys official
documenation is that every contribution has to be made intentionally and
prove of this intention has to be provided. For committers that means
signing a CLA. The same would hold for documentation contributors. We
can't just have everyone write the official documentation. And if you
drop point c) and the truely collaborative part, you and up with a wiki
like confluence.

Uli