tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Christophe Cordenier <christophe.corden...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: documentation improvements
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2010 13:52:41 GMT
Hi,

We have switched from FOP to Flying saucer that allows us to stylize the PDF
via a CSS file, also Bookmarks generation has been made easier.
Demonstration still uses FOP but HEAD revision uses FlyingSaucer.

Note that the Generic DAO has been inspired from your implementation @
arsmarchina.com :)

Best Regards,
Christophe Cordenier.