tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <thiag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: documentation improvements
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2010 13:38:49 GMT
On Mon, 01 Mar 2010 06:55:32 -0300, Christophe Cordenier
<christophe.cordenier@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,

Hi!

> We are currently focusing on social features and import/export format.
> All the chapter of a book have a revision number, and it would be easy
> to extend this to the entire book for version management. Also we can
> implement some right management based on roles and give contributor,
> comment rights,
> review...

I really, really like this idea!

> Wooki still need some development but we are doing our best to provide
> it to community as a tool but also as a full Tapestry application
> demonstration
> with intermediate release.

Nice!

> Note that this tool has the great advantage to be developed with
> Tapestry, so if there are people who are interested to see one day some
> Tapestry
> documentation written with a tool developed with Tapestry then checkout
> the source at http://github.com/robink/wooki

I'm also building my own blog engine in Tapestry with the same goals as
Wooki: run it in production and to serve as an example.
I'll take a look at Wooki as soon as I finish the Tapestry textbook I'm
writing . . . Seems very interesting. :)
How is the PDF export done? Flying Saucer?

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
and instructor